The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the fully automatic disposal station for waste holding tank cassettes
The cleaning of the waste holding tank cassettes in the cleaning station is based on the following conditions.
- the instructions for use and operation and any instructions given by the staff must be noted.
- the cassette must be in perfect condition
- The customer is obliged to point out in due time before the cleaning all circumstances known to him which could lead to a damage of the cleaning station. Otherwise the liability of the operator is limited to intent or gross negligence.
- The liability of the operator is particularly void if damage is caused by parts that do not conform to the standard equipment of the waste holding tank cassette, waste holding tank cassettes that have been structurally modified and do not correspond to the original or cassettes that have not been approved by CamperClean. Unless the operator or his staff is guilty of gross negligence or intent
- claims for compensation for obvious damage can only be asserted if the damage is reported to the operator or the staff before leaving the site.
- Only the following Thetfort and DOMETIC waste holding tank cassettes approved by CamperClean are allowed to be cleaned:
C-2; C-3; C-4
CT 4000A pictorial representation of the waste holding tank cassettes is also located on the front of the cleaning station
- If the operating instructions / disclaimer are not observed, the cassette is cleaned at your own risk
- Should a clause of these general terms and conditions or a part thereof be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected